How We Wear...New Look Special

If you have been reading our blog for a while, you will know that we are big New Look fans, so you can imagine how excited we were when they got in touch and asked if we would be up for a 'How We Wear' feature around some of their pieces. We both love the variety of styles, I Love their Plus Size Inspire brand and we both love how affordable their ranges are without compromising on quality. To put a twist on it this month we gave ourselves the challenge of choosing pieces for each-other to style based of three themes.  Afternoon tea, Festival and Girls Night Out were our themes and H and I picked out three items from New Look and New Look Inspire.

Afternoon Tea

For Afternoon tea, H picked me this amazing blazer, I love the colour and the lightweight soft fabric makes it a dream to wear. I paired it with a monochrome dress and turquoise accessories.

Blazer from New Look/ Bag from Ollie & Nic/ Shoes from Dorothy Perkins/ Dress from Yours/ Necklace from New Look.

Sammy chose me this lovely pleated chiffon skirt. I love these style of skirts as they are so easy to wear and comfortable, but always look smart. I paired it with my favourite blue accessories and my amazing Cambridge Satchel.

Skirt from New Look/ Bag from Cambridge Satchel Company/ Shoes from Clarks/ Top from New Look/ Jewellery from Primark & Native Wolf Jewellery.

Festival

Sammy picked out this Denim Dress for my Festival look, it is really comfortable and great for pairing with my new favourite kimonos. I went to town and mixed and matched my floral accessories. I love these floral trainers for summer. 

Dress From New Look/ Necklace from New Look/ Bangles from New Look/ Kimono from Boo Hoo / Trainers from Deichmann/ Flower crown by me (DIY here)

H picked me out some shorts (similar here) which I was unsure about at first, but I am in love with them! They are so comfy. I wore them loads on my recent holiday to Austria as they were great for travelling.  I paired them with this mint tunic tucked in as I love mint with denim.

Shorts from New Look/ Tunic from New Look/ Necklace by me/ Bag from River Island/ Trainers from Sports Direct.

Girls Night Out

H was onto a winner when she chose me this amazing Tunic, I already have this shape of top/dress in a few colours and I adore this print! I have an addiction to neon and acid greens and yellows at the moment so it was a perfect pick for a night out. I wore it with my favourite black skinny and strappy wedges.

Tunic from New Look/ Necklace from Accessorize/ Wedges from New Look/ Jeans from Dorothy Perkins/ Clutch from New Look.

I love the versatility of this Kimono, I have worn it with a black leather belt and added some studded accessories to give this very floral number a rockier edge. Over my favourite skinnys it is really pretty for a night out with the girls. 

Kimono from New Look/ Necklace from New Look/ Jeans from Topshop/ Shoes from Topshop/ Clutch from River Island/ Belt from H&M.

Let us know in the comments below how you would wear the items we chose? Would you team the blazer with jeans or the kimono with a midi skirt? We would love to know how you would wear these pieces.

A massive thank you to New Look and the Inspire team.

Sammy & H

 Live, Love, Make, Like, Share, Follow, Tweet, Pin, Add, Enjoy. 

Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+