Crafting in the Car, Loom Weaving

At some point this summer if you are off on holiday, there will no doubt be some time spent in the car/ train/ aeroplane where you may have some down time to do some crafting. I have just come back from a 3000 mile road trip so I had plenty of time 'Crafting in the Car' ( is it super sad that I sing that phrase to the tune of  Dancing in the Dark by Bruce Springsteen?? Probably)

My craft of choice was one that I had been dying to try out for a while, Yarn Weaving. I have been seeing a LOT of gorgeous wall hangings around lately and I bought a loom about a year ago with the intention of doing something-or-other, so I thought as we were heading for a lot of time in the car it would be a perfect time to give it a go. *Spoiler alert* freaking LOVE weaving!!

It is the most awesome way to use up scraps of wool (that you have been meaning to knit/crochet with) and they are super trendy so everyone can have one as a Christmas gift this year.

Would you guys like a tutorial for this?

Have you got a long trip to take? what will you be 'crafting in the car? or on a plane? let us know what summer crafts you have planned.

Sammy xxx

 Live, Love, Make, Like, Share, Follow, Tweet, Pin, Add, Enjoy. 

Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+