How We Wear: Home and Away

This last week has been a weird one for us, as for the first time in a long time I have been on Holiday without my blogging buddy! I spent last week driving to Austria and back with my Steve and H has been at home looking after the blog and attending a pretty cool Hen party as well as her day job of course. While the heat wave was hitting the UK, I have been chilling up mountains in Europe. This month we are sharing what we have been wearing at home and away. 

Rings from Accessorize, Daisy Hairband from Topshop (similar here), Earrings from New look (similar here), Brooch from I am Acrylic (similar here), T-shirt from New Look, Cropped Trousers from Topshop (similar here), Sandals from Office.

Jumper from Yours, Jeggings from New Look, Vest from H&M (similar), Trainers from Converse (similar), Bracelets from Accessorize, Necklace from Julie Nolan Jewellery.

Sammy & H