Love it: Las Vegas Wishlist

Miss Dior PerfumeBKR Water Bottle / Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac / Kate Spade Diary / J Crew Necklace /

As you read this post I will be melting my credit card in Sephora, in the amazing Las Vegas, Nevada. A group of us are heading out for our friend, Helen's Hen Party (read: an excuse to party in Vegas) I haven't been to America since 2005 and I was last in Vegas in 1997 (I am so old!) so I am really looking forward to the food, the night-life and you know me... the shopping! I have been planning my wish list purchases for ages, so I thought I would share some of the best bits that I am hoping to pick up over the weekend. Check in with my Instagram to see which bits make it into my suitcase or to let me know your recommendations of sights to see whilst I am there!

I wish you all a lovely bank holiday weekend wherever you are.

Sammy xxx

 Live, Love, Make, Like, Share, Follow, Tweet, Pin, Add, Enjoy. 

Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+