DIY's I Want to Try February


A quick little post for today, a selection of DIY's that are on my to-do list. I love this peg board sign, the perfect combination of statement and storage. These chocolates are so cute and remind me of the ones I bought as a gift for my mum before Christmas and so I am looking forward to having a go at making my own now. How yummy are these candle holders! So simple but they look so classy and these adorable paper bag planters look like so much fun.

Are you planning a romantic weekend with your valentine? Or are you going to be DIYing all weekend like me? I will be cooking our usual Claridge pie on Sunday to celebrate with my lovely Hubby, but I have to have something to do whilst he plays X-com all day, hehe. Have a good one whatever you have planned.

Sammy xxx


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram