Life Update February

One minute and we were all complaining January would never end then all of a sudden here we are almost one week into February! One thing is for sure we managed to cram a whole lot into last month, so lets catch up.


Sammy:  I have been busier than a busy person in Busyville so far this year, and it doesn't look like it will be slowing down any time soon, but that is just how I like it. Working from home and the new Sew Crafty HQ is the best thing, I feel very productive and motivated. I love the Pantone colours of the year this time around and I have been using them to promote some of our gorgeous products at work. We have also been getting in some new products like these patterns from Colette. I was really excited as soon as I heard that they were selling some of their patterns in plus sizes, I just had to get them in.

I had been lusting after a pair of Charlotte Olympia cat shoes for years and although I love them, I just cant justify the price tag so I got around to making a pair. Now I can't stop wearing them. The other thing I forced myself to do last month was tidy my craft room. I had to get it presentable enough to take some photos that I had been putting off for months, but it is all clean and tidy now and I came across loads of stuff I had forgotten all about so it really was worth it.


H: This month has been a bit quiet for me, as work has been so busy, but I have bought a few treats to keep my flat in new items! Of course.  These Studio Matryoshka animals have been on my list for a while and when I didn't get them for Christmas, the perfect sale opportunity meant they got snapped up!  They look so good with my gallery wall too!  Another cheeky purchase was this jumper from rad, again another sale bargain.  It's become my blogging jumper! Just give me more tea.

I have been getting on with my pottery course this month and this is some of what I have made.  Can't wait to get glazing in our last week next week.  Le pain quotidian is fast becoming one of my favourite places to go as it has a great selection of items that are dairy free! I do love going to more independent restaurants, but sometimes when you just want to eat somewhere you don't have to think about, this is a good stop. You can't beat a bit of brunch for dinner either.

Also this month we had one of our projects put into Mollie Makes in Slovakia!  This little project was a subscription bonus project for the UK Mollie Makes last year, but great to see it in print in another language.  We were also in the UK Mollie Makes again this month, with these cute mug cosies. Then last but not least the pattern that Sammy with her Sew Crafty hat designed for Simply Sewing Magazine was released with the latest copy of the mag ( issue 13) Excited does not even cover it!

So that was our January, let us know in the comments what you got up to this month.
Sammy and H xxx


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram