Cosy January Fashion Favourites Wishlist

1. Sports Direct snow boots, 2. Divergent by Veronica Roth. 3. Dorothy Perkins Sparkle socks, 4. New Look Kimono cardigan, 5. Forever21 Plus Aztec hoodie, 6. New Look Grey tote bag, 7. Forever 21 Bib necklace.

I don't know about you but I am so busy in December that I never find time for reading, so January is my month for sitting cosied up in bed and getting thorough a couple of books on my Kindle. I actually got a paperback copy of Divergent for Christmas, so I am looking forward to getting stuck into a real book for a change. Wrapping up warm is a must here in the UK, Snow is on it's way and I want to be ready. I am in love with these Sports Direct bargain versions of this winters 'it boot' from Sorel and the Aztec hoodie from Forever 21 +. I am so excited that they are now doing a plus size range! Another favourite for January is this statement necklace also from Forever 21, it would bring a splash of warmth to any winter outfit, They have a great range of statement necklaces.

How do you like to stay cosy and warm in these non-festive winter months?

Sammy xxx