Live it: Christmas 2014

Wow, So Christmas is over and it's 2014 already! As you read on Wednesday we have some great goals for this year, but just before we brush 2013 under the carpet we thought we would share some of our festive photos with you.

H and I both had a lovely chilled couple of weeks with our family and friends, we were very lucky and got some great gifts. We ate lots of food and I watched lots of TV. How cool is American Horror Story!? Steve and I had a marathon and are just starting season 3. H and I's Craft day turned into a Glee marathon and blog chat day, but friend time is just as cool as crafting and there are many more craft days booked in for 2014.

I am so excited to get stuck into this year, I have so many plans for Sew Crafty and we have some plans for our blog too. We are attending some blog conferences and talks to hopefully meet some more lovely bloggers and grow our little community. 2013 was such an amazing year, what will 2014 hold... I cant wait to find out!

Sammy xxx