Link for the week: Friendship bracelets

This month is a pretty special time for Sammy and I as we have known each other for 15 years!  
I know ... but more of that later in the week.

I saw this tutorial for friendship bracelets on one of the blogs we follow on Bloglovin 'Oh so Pretty' and so I thought it appropriate to share.


What I love about these bracelets is that you can use cord - so no allergic reactions to metal for me - and whatever beads you have laying around and so it's so simple to make.  I also love the clasp that means you can easily do up/undo without having to have a clasp - which is always a bit difficult for me.

Friendship bracelets have been around so long and there are so many different types out there, but it's always nice to share the love with your friends by making them something so why not make one for their birthday or even have a think about Christmas presents - I know I just dropped the C word!

If you have a go, do let us know in the comments below.  Or if you have a way you do your friendship bracelets, let us know that too, so we can have a go!

Share the love with your friends.
H