Friday Favourite: Celebrating Friendship

This week has been very sentimental for us here at Live it. Love it. Make it. with H and I celebrating our fifteen years of friendship. Looking back over the happy and sad times we have spent together has made me feel so lucky. Friends deserve to be celebrated so I have dedicated this weeks Friday Favourites to friendship.

1. Book yourself and your friend onto a workshop, its a great way to spend some quality time together and create a little something to gift to each-other at the end of the class.
2. Create a personalised embroidery, you could use their favourite colours and their name or initial. 
3.I love this Personalised cake tin from Not on the High Street, great if your buddy likes baking.
4. This Friendship Poem print is a sweet little keepsake, this one is from Not on the High Street, or you could create your own.
5. Order your friend a little crafty kit, we love the range from Check My box, order one for yourself and you have handmade friendship jewellery.
6. Get your bestie a magazine subscription to her favourite title, a lot of the publishers do great deals like £5 for your first three issues. 
7. You don't have to spend lots of money to show your friendship, how about just buying a cute card and writing a heartfelt note inside. I love this Random Card from Not on the High Street.
8. Another idea that doesn't cost a lot of money is a handmade coupon book, H made me this one for Christmas last year.  It had cute little vouchers in it that entitled me to things like a cinema trip, a wardrobe de-clutter and a picnic.
9. There are loads of crafty/beauty/cake box monthly subscriptions around at the moment, why not sign your friend up for a trial offer. 
10. I love the sentiment that accompanies these pretty knot Friendship earrings.
11. Why not do what we did and treat each-other to afternoon tea, we had such a lovely time chatting, catching up and eating cake!

I hope that has given you some ideas on how to spoil your best friends. They really are worth spoiling you know.  I am so lucky to have some very special friends in my life and I know H would say the same.  It really is a bond worth celebrating.

Have a lovely weekend.
Sammy xxx