Dreaming of my very own... Bar-cart


I can only dream of one day having a house that would be home to a bar cart.  In our kitchen/dining room we have a large central breakfast bar which houses our alcohol collection so I can't really warrant a bar cart, but oh I can dream... I have created a Pinterest board dedicated to my love of these retro beauties.  ( All the photo links can be found there) One day I will have my bar-cart dreams fore-filled! 

I am no longer a big drinker, in fact over the last few years, I can count on one hand how many times I have had an alcoholic drink. But I do love the odd cocktail and I love making cocktails for my friends, even non-alcoholic ones are so much fun to create. 

Do you have a bar-cart? Fancy having your own? What would you stock it with?? 

Have a lovely weekend.
Sammy xxx