Link for the week: Lindy Bop

Now, I am sure you all know by now that we both love Vintage - after all we did do 'Live it Vintage' event last summer in Sammy's hometown of Maidenhead.  I particularly love a Vintage Dress and have a few for events coming up, not too many details though as I want to keep them a surprise!

There is nothing quite like finding a beautiful Vintage dress that you love, but then there is of course the added problem of it fitting like a glove and for those of us who are a little on the larger side, those outfits are much harder to find.  For those of you who don't want to alter something to make it fit, there is always the Vintage Inspired dresses out there and whilst I was reading Vintage Life magazine the other day, I found a company which I thought I would have to share.  Mainly due to falling in love with one of the dresses - now just where to wear it! 


and my particular favourite dress is here, can you guess what colour?

The great thing about these dresses is that they are not too pricey.  One of my bugbears is that when you put the name Vintage to something, it instantly becomes expensive.  You can get the look of the 1950's without breaking the bank and I am all up for that. 

Where is your favourite place for Vintage inspiration?  Let me know in the comments below and we will go take a look.

Love it
H