Make it: Fabric envelopes


H and I are both big stationary geeks, we can spend hours in places like Paperchase. I Love it when I can combine my love of paper with fabric, this weeks Favourite Friday is no exception. Look at all these yummy fabric envelopes!
 I Love sending real letters and I love to receive post that isn't bills. I was surfing Pinterest the other day and came across some darling fabric envelopes, so I searched around for some DIY's to share with you. Here are my favourites.

Aren't they beautiful, I am going to rummage in my fabric stash to find some pretty fabrics to make some of these with.  On a foodie note, we have an exciting announcement to make soon, can't wait to share it with you all.  Also did you all catch the first episode of  The Great British Bake Off? If not catch the repeat this Sunday at 7pm or on iPlayer the first episode is all about Cake, yum. One of my favourite shops Hobbycraft have just launched a great range of products to accompany the series, why not hop over to their website and check out the range. Even better if you are looking to order anything this weekend Hobycraft have kindly offered us a discount code to get free standard UK delivery on all orders! Brilliant! 


Enter

FREEPOSTBH
at the check out to get free delivery!
 Free Standard UK Delivery on all Orders
Available until midnight on Monday 26th of August

What are you up to this weekend ? What will you be making?
Or will you be baking???
Sammy xxx