Holidays are coming, holidays are coming....

I am aware that as some of you read this you will think I am crazy for wishing away the last remnants of our ( in the end pretty decent)  British summer, but Autumn and Winter are my favourite times of the year. I cannot wait for Sunday when it will be the 1st of September, when I am allowed to start being excited about it and allowed to mention the word.... Christmas!
Be aware that there are lots of wintry images and words that follow.
My favourite things about the coming seasons are...

The smell of : Cinnamon, Pine needles, Peppermint and Apples.

The clothes I get to wear : Jumpers, hats, scarves, gloves, boots and snugly socks.

The views I get to see : Autumn leaves, Snow, Frost, bonfires
and the first showing of the Christmas Coke advert!

The Food I get to eat : Shepherds pie, Jacket potatoes, Apple pie and Tomato soup.

The events I get to attend : Halloween parties, Bonfire night, Christmas shopping, Boxing day
and New Year's Eve. 

And shopping for: Wrapping paper, Gifts, Christmas dinner and Craft supplies.

What are your favourite things about Autumn and Winter? Are you going to miss Summer?
Or like me are you excited for the new season?
Sammy xxx