Lets Talk Plus Size


I am a plus size girl, I have been for most of my life.  Sometimes a little less plus, sometimes a little more. I have always enjoyed fashion and clothes, fashion is not just for the thin!  These days us plus size girls are so lucky that the High Street fashion industry have decided that we do in-fact deserve cool clothes.  When I was a teenager, there were very few trendy places to buy clothes, that is why my mum used to make me lots of my wardrobe staples.  Now I am in my 30's aswell as topping up my wardrobe with things I make myself, I have some great places to buy Plus size fashion at reasonable prices.

On my current wish list are these pieces from my regular High Street/ Internet shops.
At the top of the list is the embroidered dress from Asos Curve!

These are my favourite places to shop for Plus Size
Size 16 to 30 in most of their range, I do find that some of their dresses come up a little short for me, but they are great worn with leggings.  They also have a great range of wide fit footwear. 
Not absolutely plus size but the majority of their products go up to a size 22.  They are great for jeans and I love their Eden soft touch jeggings.
Sized 18 to 28, flattering shapes for curvy girls at good prices with high fashion detailing.  Some of the quality can be hit and miss, but with free returns its easy to order a bunch of stuff and return anything that doesn't hit the mark.

Next Plus Fit
Often Next's regular range (up to 22) is good enough for me, but they do have a Plus fit range that goes up to a size 26.  They are great for work wear and quality basics. 

Sadly when I was putting my wish list together their site was down, but I love Very.com and their plus size range So Fabulous.  Even better, quite a lot of their regular ranges including Fern Cotton and Holly Willoughby collections go up to a size 20.


 So Fabulous Denim dress,

Are you plus size or regular size? Where are your favourite places to shop?

I'd love to find some new shops to try.
Sammy xxx