Santorini Instagrams

Favourite Friday this week is my Instagram photos of our Holiday in Santorini.  If you saw our post on Wednesday, you will know that we had such a lovely relaxing time on this beautiful island, but I also wanted to share some of my Instagram photos of our stay, PhotoToaster filters and all!

Sunshine, palm trees and raffia umbrellas. My position half an hour after we arrived (and for mostly the next six days). The pool bar. The pool.

Our view from the plane. Sandy Villas. Our view from dinner at Tranquilo. Hats in a beachside store.

Palm trees. White flowers. Greek thistles. Pink flowers.

 Jewellery store. The 24 hour Bakery! Beautiful mosaic plates. Cute tree display stand.

Anchor archway. Anchor driveway. Volcanic rock encrusted arch. Pretty garden gate.

 Glass Coke bottles. A burger that had my name on it (literally). The burger in question. I can only describe this as 'The Taste of Christmas' flavoured shot!

Just in-case you forgot where your room was. Perissa Church. A cute blue window. Selling paintings by the sea.

 A comfy place to eat ice cream. H and Sammy. Our villas. Two blue mopeds, just our colour.

 Shrimp spaghetti. Apple pie. Banana waffles. Chicken & avocado wrap and seasoned wedges.

These are the photos that are going in my holiday mini album. I will show you that as soon as it's finished too. 
Have a beautiful weekend
Sammy xxx