Link for the week: Warner Textile Archive

Front cover
A few months ago some colleagues of mine went to the Warner Textile Archive and I have been wanting to go ever since.  So I am hoping that by doing a Link for the week on it, I will actually get myself there!


The Warner Textile Archive, located in Braintree, Essex, holds an inspiring and unique collection of more than 60,000 textiles, 10,000 paper designs, pattern books, record books, photographs and documentary material. Elegant velvets and brocades are preserved alongside vibrant printed works, all reflecting the stylistic currents of their time.

The Warner Textile Archive is open every Wednesday and also for some extra days for workshops throughout the year.  Check out their What's on Page or Visiting the archive page for more details.

It's in the middle of the Essex countryside and so it's going to be a bit of a mission to get there, but I definitely think it will be well worth a visit for Sammy and I in the near future.

Live it
H

We are away on holiday at the moment, we will read and reply to all of you comments when we get back