Love It: Woking College Show 2013

For the last few weeks at work we have had Woking College at the museum to showcase their students work.  I started at the museum around this time last year and so aswell as seeing all the amazing work, it's a bit of a milestone for me.

The work the students do in fine art, photography, textiles and Design and technology is truly amazing and I do wish I could be as good as them now, let alone when I was their age.

They take over most of the museum with their work and so I thought it would be nice to show you what we have this year, along with a few of my favourites.

















It always amazes me that these students are only 17 or 18 years old and makes me want to go back to sketching and experimenting.  I think that will be my next task, getting back to my experimenting self, rather than just the finished piece.

Love it
H