Love it: What's In My Handbag with A Quirky Lifestyle


Today we have a special guest, our lovely friend Ann from A Quirky LifestyleYou may remember my handbag post a while ago and my recent illustrations post, after seeing this I have another artist to add to my list!Ann is sharing not only what's in her gorgeous handbag, but this amazing Illustration of the contents by Kristina's HultkrantzI've been excitedly looking forward to Kristina's Hultkrantz's illustration of what is my handbag. Kristina is an uber creative illustrator based in Stockholm and I fell in love with her work through the pages of Pinterest. Her drawings are cheerful, quirky and so very stylish. I feel very honoured to be a part of her blogger collaboration series on 'What's in my handbag?'Whilst a picture is worth a thousand words, a brief note on the contents of my handbag that help me function through the day are worth a mention. I tend to travel a lot and so my Iphone and Blackberry help me stay in touch with whatever is happening out there, be it in the world of fashion or work.  My Moleskine and travel notebooks help me organise my life and thoughts. I find writing and making lists therapeutic. Other handbag favourites includes my delightful watermelon coin purse, a bright pink Chanel lipstick, Burts Bess Rhubarb Lip Shimmer, a stock of perfume samples from my favourite brands (Diptyque's Tam Dao being the flavour of the month) and Rituals Gingko Hand Balm (the best hand cream ever!).  We do have the odd few sunny days in the UK and my Moschino sunnies make the world look better.  A copy of the latest National Geographic magazine (or Vogue) makes late evening train journeys back from London or elsewhere much more enjoyable.  And, my good old cucumber flavoured Dettol hand sanitiser is an absolute travel essential and fights the multitude of bugs I come in contact with whilst travelling around the Tube and public transport. Also, if you fancy a nice little bag like my beloved Mulberry Alexa satchel, check out my tips for buying an investment bag on a budget.

For further handbag inspiration, you must check out Kristina's fabulous Pinterest series. I would also highly recommend visiting Kritsina's Etsy page where you can commission anything from a piece of fashionable art to a whole new header for your blog!
What are your handbag essentials? 
Ann x

To get in touch and see the latest on all my adventures, follow me on BloglovinTwitter or Facebook Thank you Ann for sharing this with us.I hope you enjoyed Ann's little visit here, use the links above and go and check out her lovely blog.H and Sammy  xxxWe have just heard that Ann and her blog are up for a Cosmo Blog Award! Massive congratulations!If you have a mo, pop over and vote for 'A Quirky Lifestyle' in the craft blog category <3