Favourite Friday: Sweet Treats

1. Fox's Viennese melts  /  2. Choccy Woccy Doo Dah Mixed Giant Jazzies  /  3. Salted Popcorn  /  
4. Peanut M&M's  /  5. Lemon Drizzle cake  /  6. Reese's Peanut butter cups  /  7. Marks and Spencer's Chocolate Coated Pretzels  /  8. Bounty Ice cream

It is ridiculously hot here in the UK this week, and we have just come back from Greece! I can barely think of eating anything that's not straight out of the freezer, but having just started a post holiday diet all I can think about is all the things that I shouldn't be eating. I thought if I shared them here I might be able to stop thinking about them quite so constantly!

I'm off to tuck into another bowl of salad and a bottle of water.
Have a lovely weekend and have an Ice cream for me wont you <3
Sammy xxx