DIY's I want to try April

Simple Yarn Dream Catcher Via Little Inspiration  //  Gorgeous Hanging Planter via Place of My Taste  //  Metallic Fringe Necklace Via Lovely Indeed  //  Zipped Leather Pouch Via Always Rooney

I have a whole two days to myself this weekend and I am going to take full advantage by spending it getting my DIY on! I already have loads of projects on my list but I couldn't help looking around for some fresh inspiration. Pinterest never disappoints does it, I headed for our DIY Dreams board and found these yummy projects to add to my must try pile!

My obsession with wall hangings shows no sign of slowing and I just love this simple half wall hanging half dream catcher from Little Inspiration. This cute leather pouch will be a great way to use up some of my favourite fabric scraps. The perfect addition to any summer wardrobe is this festival ready necklace from Lovely Indeed and is that not the trendiest hanging planter ever!

Which DIY's will you be trying this weekend? Check out and follow our Pinterest boards for more inpiration. Have a great one!
Sammy xxx


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram