Whats on our desks - April

 
Another look at our desks this month and a little behind the scenes action.  So, lets take a look at what's been on our desks this month.

H - I thought I would do a little behind the scenes shot for this month including some air dry clay that I have been enjoying using.  Sometimes I find it easier to have everything set up for blog posts the night before and so I can just get straight on shooting in the morning of the weekend.  Its about getting all the equipment out and making sure camera battery is charged and tripod and notebook are by my side.  Sometimes I find it easier to write a step by step first with a shot list and other times its just for writing notes or ideas down while I go.  Just before I got started with this little lot it was a chance to have my favourite weekend breakfast of poached eggs on crumpets and a big old brew to keep me going.

Sammy - My desk at the moment is my sewing desk, I have been sewing up a storm on my little Janome. The black and white fabric is a dress for myself that I have had cut out for ages and have finally got around to finishing off this last weekend.  It is a jersey fabric from our friend Maude and the pattern is the Colette Myrtle. I am so happy with how it turned out, it is my new favourite dress! As well as goodies for myself, I have been sewing up samples for Sew Crafty and some tutorials for  later this month. 

What's been on your desk this month, any new ideas and fun projects?  Let us know in the comments, as we all like to be a bit nosey!

H,xxx


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram