Life Update April

Catch-up time again!  I swear these are getting closer together. So a month of fun treats, rain and cross stitching was what March had to offer, lets get you up to speed...

H - I had a bit of time off this month and so it started as normal days off do, with rain!  But at least it gave me a great excuse to actually stay in the house and relax.  Well needed after the last few months.  I also got out and about though and enjoyed some spring-time like sun, so not all bad.  Lots of behind the scenes work got done on the blog too as it has been on my list for ages and so Hot Cross buns were my fuel of choice, well I did find some which are cows milk free, so it was meant to be.  I did however succumb to something very not dairy free when I spent the day with my Mum this month.  We pottered about and ran some errands and then had lunch at a garden centre and so this lemon meringue pie had to be mine!

Sammy- March is my Birthday month, so it kicked off in the right way, my lovely friend Verity made me (my favourite) red velvet birthday cake which was so yummy and the rest of my friends and family spoilt me rotten as usual, I am a very lucky girl. I managed to get my hands working on some projects, some for work and some for pleasure, as usual.  I can't show you them all right now but there are some exciting new products coming to Sew Crafty very soon!! We have had loads of deliveries of new stock at work too, so I was making up some samples to show off the new additions. Personal projects included the gem embroidery from last months Homemaker mag, which was fun to do and a bit of watercolour painting made the rainy days more bearable. I have also been tidying my craft room like a demon and coming across alot of stuff I forgot I had, so look out for some fun tutorials over the next few months!

We hope you had a good month, what have you been getting up to? We would love to know.
Sammy and H, xxx


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram