Live it: Sew Crafty... We are TEN!

This Friday it will be ten years since Mum and I took on our little shop. This is still amazing to me that we have been doing this for so long. We have learned so much in our time running Sew Crafty. I finally think we have just the right balance of product and with the renovations we have been making (still not quite finished) our shop has a new lease of life.

Our fabric shelves have had a lick of paint, Our feature table is still awaiting it's makeover, I will show you when it's done, I have a little something special in mind...
I thought I would include a few before and after photos.


I love my new desk area! Again it's still a work in progress bit it is getting there.

Our Haberdashery wall used to be a bit of a jumble. It has also had a new paint job along with a new shelving unit for our fabric dyes. We have sectioned up the product and my Dad is making some frames (which should be ready soon) to separate the products into groups. It looks a bit empty for now, but we still have all the same product as before.



I am so pleased with all the changes we have made over the past few months. The new colour scheme shows off our stock to it's best and it has made Mum and I look at our space in a different way. We are just waiting for our new sign to be finished and a few other finishing touches, but we love our new look.

I would love to know about your favourite places to buy Fabric and Haberdashery, in your local town or online, let me know in the comments below.

Sammy xxx