Friday Favourite: Oh Mr Gatsby...

"I like large parties. They’re so intimate. At small parties there isn't any privacy."
― F. Scott FitzgeraldThe Great Gatsby



I am off to see The Great Gatsby tonight with My lovely friend Verity. My Mum, H and Anna saw it last week and it has been so hard not talking to them about it, I can't wait to discuss all the details, mostly the costumes! 

The majority of the costumes for the film were designed by Prada and Mui Mui so there is no doubt they will be stunning. We know that the movies and TV play a big role in the fashion industry, So I thought a Gatsby fashion themed Friday Favourites would be appropriate. Yummy pleats, fringing, embellishments  t-bar shoes, lace and all things Art Deco!

Last year our Verity had a Gatsby themed Birthday party, It was an amazing day, everyone made a real effort and dresses up, despite it being the hottest day of the year!
 This is a photo that My Hubby took of Me and H at the party looking super glam.
Have a great weekend
Sammy xxx