Friday Favourites: Pay day Etsy finds

This week its all about pay day for me, and what do I love to do on pay day... Why scout my favourite Etsy.com shops of course! So this Favourite Friday is all about shopping handmade pretty.


Andrekart

Gorgeous Photographic prints, phone covers, cushions and more. Amazing colours, a feast for your eyes!

upintheairsomewhere

Gold leaf, Ombre colour schemes and chevrons....sold!


CloudCraftShop

The best place for 100% wool felt, and in the UK too!


MakiYDesign

The cutest Jewellery, I love their initial necklaces.


MomoTrees

Delicate Vintage fabric and lace, lovingly made in to clutch bags you say.... Yes Please!


Do you have an Etsy or Folksy shop? Put a link in the comments and I will come check it out!
So that's my weekend sorted.
Along with some more painting and decorating at Sew Crafty, I can't wait to show you all the changes we have made recently. Hopefully it will all be finished in time for our 10 year anniversary at the end of the month!

What are you guys up to this weekend?? 

Sammy xxx

Voting for the Company magazine blog awards closes tomorrow, excited is not the word!!!