DIY's I want to Try June


If you thought Pompoms were over, you could not be more wrong! They keep popping up in new and exciting ways all the time. We are off on holiday next week so I wanted some fast fun diy's for the weekend and some of my fave blogs hit it out of the park with pompom ideas!

I am completely in love with this pompom lampshade from Love Megan, and the colourful wall hanging from Sugar and Cloth. I don't have any picnics planned but I am thinking my beach towel could do with a little pompom fringe fun!

Not sure how to make your own pompoms? Check out our PomPoms 3 ways post for some added inspiration!

Which DIY's will you be trying this weekend? Check out and follow our Pinterest boards for more inspiration. Have a great one!
Sammy xxx



Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram