Sew Crafty Wishlist


I am not one for shameless self promotion but sometimes when you are proud of what you have created you just can't help but shout about it from every rooftop you can find. Today's wishlist is just that. I have spent the last six months working hard to create the new batch of journals for my business Sew Crafty.
I have been running my shop since I was 21 and have never worked as hard in my life as I have in the last year. But I have loved every minute.

Let's get on to the important stuff! As well as stocking a great selection of fabric and haberdashery we now have a range of our own products. First came the original sewing journal, three cover designs and pre-printed journaling pages which I had been planning for two years before I could finally launch it in September 2015. Then came the opportunity to create a pattern with the lovely girls at Simply Sewing Mag, and our simple shift was born. Then earlier this year we had the chance to have our own pencil set created to accompany our journals. This month saw the newest additions to our range with the launch of our enamel pins and three brand new journals; Knitting and Crochet, Craft and Dressmaking have joined the Sew Crafty party.

I would love to know if there are any products you would like to see us create at Sew Crafty, don't forget to follow us on Instagram @sewcraftyshop

Sammy xxx



Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram