Simple Styling: Bedroom

Another look into H's life today and it's in the Bedroom, ooh err.  Nothing like that, more of a simple way to frame your bed.

In my Bedroom Table post you would have already seen how they are set-up, but this one is all about the framing of the bed as a whole. I don't have a bedhead as I am not too keen on them, but I wanted something to frame my bed in my room, so that it didn't look too bare and also it's a great excuse to get more of the artwork I have collected up on the walls!

So pictures from left to right are: Owl Capone from Mister Peebles, Battersea power station print I made in a workshop ages ago at The Make Lounge which no longer exists and a Chinese symbol proverb which was a gift from my mum from a stall at Covent Garden Market I believe. The ornate frames were from Urban Outfitters a long time ago and the plain black frame is Ikea.

H, xxx

Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram