November food Round-up

As November is the time for snuggling up under blankets and eating yourself into a food induced coma, I thought I would go for a whole selection of not going out of the house treats.

I have found some very cool new foods and websites - Sorted food anyone?! and of course there is a dairy free treat too.

First up is this recipe for sausages with sweet potato chips, from the good food website.  There is just something about sausages and potato on a grey winter day and with the food of the moment, sweet potato chips, you just can't beat it.

Then you gotta have snacks right, and this recipe for roasted edamame just will hit the spot for me, I may be a little obsessed with them and buy a pot whether I see them and so making a batch of these at home is next on my list.

I felt like a little something different for the sweet treat this week and this Cherry Bakewell hits the spot.  Its one of the things I miss about being dairy free, a good Mr Kipling's cherry bakewell, so I think I might have to give this one a try.

And up last is Sorted Food's whole website!  ha ha, I chose this Chilli beef recipe for now!  You may see them again on here!  I just love these guys as they make cooking so fun and easy.

That's it for now, I am definitely going to have to hit the supermarket for those sausage and sweet potato chips tonight, just drooling talking about it!

H,xxx


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram