Makers Month: Designer/Maker Favourites

Monthly favourites time again and this time I am sharing some goodies from my designer/maker treasures that I love the most.



I am literally in love with this needle case and scissors case. A collaboration between the lovely Floss and Mischief and British textile designer Rosie Drake-Knight. It is such lovely leather and looks beautiful  in my sewing box. For more from Floss and Mischief check out our interview with Genevieve from last April.

This little pouch from Duck and Duffel is home to the hardrive that stores all photos for Sew Crafty Online, precious contents I think you will agree. I love the quirky shape and the fact that it is a little padded make it perfect for keeping my hardrive safe and sound when I am lugging it back and forth from work. 

I have no shame in saying I bloody love Oh Squirrels pencils! I know that there are loads of places out there that make these now, but none of them will have a pencil that says 'Don't be a Knobhead' do they! While we wait for Katie's new and improved website take a look at our interview from earlier this year.

This beautiful illustration is by Ella Goodwin, a combination of two of my greatest loves, Sewing and Cats.  I am lusting after so many things from Ella right now, her cat cushions are to die for!

Finally is this yummy necklace is from the gorgeous girls at Frilly Industries the only issue for me was choosing which pair of beautiful carved wooden scissors to buy. Read our Let's Meet with them from back in the summer.

I would love to know if you have any handmade favourites, link up your fave designer makers in the comments below or tag us in Instagram @liveit.loveit.makeit

Have a lovely weekend, are you in London? off to Crafty Fox Market ? A lot of our faves are going to be there, why not head down and pick up some favourites of your own?

Sammy xxx



Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram