Make it: Pancakes

It's pancake day tomorrow, which just means it gives me the extra excuse to eat and make pancakes for the whole of my meal!

I do like the usual crepe style pancakes but I have been trying out some different recipes this time, again, this is probably just so that I can eat more pancakes!

I got this recipe for American style pancakes from Marvellous Miss M:

For 2 portions (6 pancakes), you will need:
1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
tiny pinch of salt - you might want to leave this out if you are using salted butter or any kind of margerine
1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
1 large egg
15g margarine or melted and cooled butter
150ml milk
113g plain flour
butter / margarine to fry
whichever toppings you want! Personally it's just good old lemon and sugar for me.

Mix all the ingredients together in a blender or with a whisk.  Cook as usual.

For a healthier choice, I found this recipe on Pinterest somewhere.  There are so many versions of this, that you can really make it your own.

Makes about 6 small pancakes:
1 Banana
1 Egg
fresh or dried fruit. I used dry fruit for this one but I think some fresh fruit would be nicer. Just my preference!

Squash the banana and add the egg till its mixed, add the fruit and voila.  Just pop a few spoonfuls in a pan and cook as usual.

So that gives you a few things to try tomorrow evening.
Yummy
H