Make it: Glitter Heart DIY Phone Case

Lets face it sometimes you just want to make something cute to treat yourself on Valentines, this Phone case is the perfect little DIY and super easy to make. I picked up a cheap phone case from Amazon and I loved the colour but it was a little plain so I decided to DIY it as a gift to myself.

All you will need is a phone case, glitter (colour of your choice) and strong glue.

It is as easy as pie, pop your glue onto the case in the shape of a heart. Sprinkle the glitter over the glue and wait for it to dry a little before tapping off the excess. Whenever I work with glitter I always work over a sheet of paper so I can salvage any of the glitter left over. You can use a dry paint brush to dust away any glitter from around the edge of your design if it doesn't fall away when your glue is dry.  There you have it, a cute glittery heart case for your phone.




The obvious use for it is to take some dorky mirror selfies to send to your beau, I am printing these out for the inside My Hubby's Valentines card, as he says that my phone and I are inseparable. Hopefully it will make him laugh.

What are you making for Valentines? Are you making or buying treats for yourself, like I do?
If you missed it, head back and check out the Gamertag hoodie I made for Steve and see more ideas for DIY phone cases in this post from last year.

Sammy xxx

We would love to see if you have a go at this. Like with all our DIY's if you do, take a pic and share it with us on Twitter or instagram with the hashtag #livelovemake