How We Wear... Black Jeans (and H&M Jumpers)

H and I normally discuss the outfits we are going to wear for these features, this is what happens when we don't, we both turn up in the same jumper!  This month was supposed to be styling black jeans, but has turned into black jeans and H&M jumpers.  As you can see though we still choose different colourways and style them in different ways, if anything it just proves the point of this feature even more. 

H says: I am mostly a blue jeans wearer, but every now and again the black jeans come out, so I like to pair them with something a bit more colourful and obviously I love the colour Blue and so this Jumper had to be bought.  I love the fact is is really long and I can tuck my hands into the sleeves to keep me extra toasty.  I bought the necklace at a Vintage fair in Reading and just fell in love with the shape in it, it always makes a jumper look more interesting too.  The boots were a 'not sure whether they are me' buy, but the biker style is just right.  Sometimes the things you are not sure about, can be just the right things for you.

H wears: Jeans from Dorothy Perkins, Jumper from H&M (similar), Necklace - vintage, Boots from River Island.

Sammy says: I love colour and print with black jeans and of course at this time of year warmth is key, a shirt under a jumper is a great way to add a hint of pattern without it being too full on.  It is in fact H's fault that we own the same jumper in different colours, she persuaded me to buy this one on a shopping trip just before Christmas.  Since then I have worn it non stop, I just love the colour!  I have been teaming it with collared shirts and statement necklaces, I'm not normally a shirt wearer but New Look Inspire have some great prints and colours in at the moment.  Converse are my go-to footwear, this pair are my faves, I love the grey with the coral duo tongue detail.

Sammy wears: Jeans (jeggings) from TU at Sainsbury's, Shirt from New Look Inspire, Jumper from H&M (similar from Oasis), Trainers from Converse (similar), Necklace from Forever 21.