Fathers Day Gift Ideas with Not on the High Street


Aaaggghh Dad's can be so hard to buy for!! It's Fathers Day on Sunday (hands up who forgot...or gave up because it was too hard to find a gift and resorted to a chocolate orange!)
A place I have always found to have very speedy delivery times is Not on the High Street.com they have saved my butt on more than one occasion for last minuet unique gifts. I headed over yesterday and had a surf of their manly offerings, here are my picks of gifts for all those Daddy's girls out there. 

If you haven't got time to order anything, why not use these ideas to make something simple. A personalised print can be created on your computer with Word, Publisher or Photoshop with some fancy fonts, I like dafont.com  for free funky fonts. You can use a Sharpie to decorate mugs with your Dad's initial or a cute phrase. Use manly colours and DIY a phone case. Again use your computer to make a simple wrapper to go around his favourite bar of chocolate.

I'm off to create a print for My Dad, which says something other than 'I'm a Grumpy Old Man'
I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Sammy xxx