Love it: Satchels


Don't you just hate it when you know what you are looking for, but you just can't seem to find it!
I have been looking to replace my trusty Satchel which I brought last year in the Accessorize sale.  It was only a matter of time before the strap came off altogether as I have a tendency to overstuff my bag.  I wanted to replace it but just couldn't find the right fit.

I had done the very thing which you should not do, which is look at too many and so then not be able to make a decision.  They were too big or too small, too stiff, not the right colour, not enough pockets etc. I was beginning to think I would not find something just the way I wanted for the price I could afford.  I really wanted a tan one to replace my old one as it goes with EVERYTHING, but I was starting to get sidetracked by blue and spots and well just about everything.

I eventually went to eBay and found a bag which was originally from Next, but even eBay has its perils of me bidding for 4 other bags before this one was mine!  I am not a natural eBayer as I can't handle the 'just before the bid ends - outbidding' minefield.  It just becomes too stressful for me!  ha, ha.

Anyway, as I was looking around I thought I would share some of the ones I found, so that it might help you in your search or just give you more bags to be tempted by, sorry.
The Classic Batchel |Cambridge Satchel
If I had the money, I would definitely have gone for the Cambridge Satchel Company to buy my satchel from.  They are great bags, but unfortunately I just don't have the kind of money to afford one at the moment.  A little more saving up before I can get me one of these.

This lovely blue number is from Zatchels, another very good company, but alas still a bit on the pricey side for me this time, but do check out all the pretty colours.

Image 1 of ASOS Smart Retro Satchel
This one is from ASOS and I think its a man's bag, but doesn't it look very vintage?  A great alternative if you don't fancy trawling vintage shops or if you just don't fancy something pre-loved.

Now, this would be the ideal.  Soft leather, beautifully made.  I love Ollie and Nic bags and so this would be the ultimate.

I think that is quite enough drooling for now, plus also even though I have a lovely new bag, all these are making me want another one again!

What's your favourite and any others I should check out?  Just let me know in the comments section below.

Love it
H