Love it: Hobbycraft Haul

If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen my receipt from my recent trip to Hobbycraft

Well, a few of you asked to see what I bought so I thought I would show you. We have never done a haul post here before, so let us know in the comments if you like this kind of post and we can do more of them.

I had a couple of rare days off with my lovely Steve and because we are old, we went for lunch at our favourite pub (the Red Lyon in Hurley) and then went to buy Steve a new cupboard for his office from Furniture Village in Wycombe, So rock and roll! 
The upside of going to that particular retail park is that they have a shiny new Hobbycraft
We also took a little detour on our way home to visit Home Barn, I fell in love! H and I are going back soon so watch out for a whole post about that soon. 
Back to crafty shopping. 

This is most of what I bought, not pictured is two plain cushion covers, I am saving those for a DIY and some more acrylic blocks. I get alot of clear stamps with my Studio Calico subscription and I never have enough clear blocks to use them with, so I stocked up. You can see some felt flower/spiral things, I'm not sure what I am going to do with those yet, but I really liked the colours. Some jewellery findings and some tissue paper packs, I want to make some tissue tassel garlands to hang up in our conservatory.

 I also bought four loose pattern papers, a page of tags from Crate Paper, the yellow spotty paper from My Minds Eye which has a pretty floral on the back, a page of project life style cards also from My Minds Eye and a page of patterned butterflies from Pebbles.  There was also two 6x6 pads from Crate paper, one called DIY shop and one by Maggie Holmes, a sticker pack from Dear Lizzy, I think it's her Lucky charm collection.  I love these products by Elizabeth Kartchner they are really pretty and have such cute colour schemes.  I am also a big fan of her blogs Dear Lizzy and Paper Party, if you like paper crafts and scrapbooking go check them out.  I also got these cute sewing themed wood shapes, I love the sewing machine one. (The links in this section are from my favourite paper-craft on-line store Sarah's Cards where you can buy these products if you don't have a Hobbycraft near you in the UK)

I also picked up some thickers alphabet stickers in these mix-and-match fabric prints and this black & white sketchy looking font.  I am really loving American Crafts products at the moment, I didn't know that Hobbycraft were stocking the range, so I will definitely be back for more. This mini alphabet stamp set by Dovecraft was only £3.99 in a nice simple font.

I love this stack of all different golds glitter paper, it is the kind that sheds loads of glitter all over the place and I do prefer glitter papers that don't do that but I just loved all the different shades, I couldn't help it!


On the way to the cash desk I spotted a pack of neon colouring pens, they are by a brand I love, Stabilo, I have a lot of their coloured pens and fine tips too, they are really nice quality and last forever, so I couldn't help but add neons to my collection. 

I hope you enjoyed that little look through my shopping bag from Hobbycraft. And that you are all having a lovely sunny crafty weekend. 
Don't forget to let me know if you like this type of post in the comments, or if you have any favourite craft products or brands for us to check out? 

Sammy xxx