Make it: decorate your Essie with Washi

Unless you have been hiding under a rock for the past year, there is no doubt that you will have come across the craft worlds new lover, Washi tape. 

All the way from the place that is always willing to offer up the cutest crafting stationary, Japan, it has taken our hearts and refuses to let go. I, with my love of all things cute and stationary related of course have a few (read lots) in my crafting collection. Another brand of the moment is Essie nail polish (another thing I have a 'collection' of) Their cute colours and embossed bottles can be seen all over Istagram daily. Sitting at my desk last week I came across a fun way to combine the two!

I taped the lids of my polishes with co-coordinating colours, I have to admit that I did have to pop a little extra glue on the overlap to stop the tape from pealing back, but don't they look even cuter than before!!


Essie colours: Flawless, Cute as a Button, Funny Face, Tart Deco, Turquoise & Caicos

Couldn't resist sharing a few shots of my Washi tape collection too.

Do you love Washi? What do you do with yours?? oh and whats your favourtie brand/shade of nail polish? I know H loves Nails Inc in any shade of blue obviously!

Sammy xxx