Love it: Sammy's TV Choices

I have admitted before that I am a TV addict, So I thought I would share my current top 6 shows that are always a series link must on my Sky planner.

Aside from the fact that I have a tiny girl crush on (who doesn't) this show is so funny, and I'm not even sure why. I just know that Schmidt () is the funnest douchbag ever, and Nick () is hot, in that weird 'I shouldn't fancy him but I do' way.
 
Clever plot twists and a cast of rich hot guys ( , ) , what could be better.

Fit Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies, and Mediums oh my!  Oh and Alexander SkarsgĂ„rd  and  getting their kit off.... a lot.  Every character is awesome in their own way, you can tell that this series is adapted from a series of books (which btw are also a brilliant read)

The theme tune alone should be hailed as genius! You cant help but fall in love with this show, funny, clever and jam packed with geekary!

Brilliant show, their is a great chemistry between Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht) top New York Attorney and his associate  Mike Ross (Patrick J Adams), and again a great supporting cast.

This list would not be complete without Supernatural, I am totally in love with this show, since the beginning the Winchester brothers, Sam () and Dean () stole my heart!
With a band of fans that fight tooth and nail to keep this show on our airwaves, even if we have to wait months in the UK to see the latest series, its totally worth every minuet.

You may have noticed a re-occurring theme here? Yes, all American shows (lol) 
If I where to include all the UK shows I love too we would be here all day!

I'm off to watch Doctor Who, Have a great weekend
Sammy xxx