Link for the week: Simple baby shoes from Pearl Bee

A friend of mine sent me this weeks link as she has just made some of these cute little shoes for her son and I thought they were such a simple and great idea that it would be rude not to share! Pearl Bee have used wool felt to make the adorable baby shoes but I'm thinking I can use of some of my lovely fat quarters, they will look so cute.

I think 2012 must have been a lucky year or something as there were ALOT of babies that were born in my circle of friends and family!  I try to make them something for each birthday and Christmas and these shoes might well be a bit small for them all now, but good to have as an idea for siblings!  or even to make a really small pair for the rag doll I made my niece for Christmas, as at the moment she is barefoot!

Let me know if you make suome and send us a picture, woudl love to see them!

Make it
H