Link for the week: Half term fun


Photo Courtesy of The Lightbox

It's half term for me down at the museum and so it all gets a bit crazy with activities, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love seeing what the kids imaginations get up to and I have alot of fun myself!

We have lots happening, but with many things fully booked it's going to keep me pretty busy!

Check out what we are up to down at The Lightbox and other Surrey attractions of course on the Visit Surrey Website.

I thought though a bit more of a general how to deal with half term for those of you with kids would be good.  So this weeks link should help some of you out and keep it low cost, which is always nice!


Also, for those of you who get half term off but don't have kids then check out Time Out or View London if you fancy going to the big smoke! Or I would thoroughly recommend your local papers/websites as they will also have loads of ideas. 

Perhaps going to the cinema or theatre might be fun or even a big long walk in the park!  Or check out some of our tutorials in the archives on the blog and see what you can make!  Comment below if you make or do anything fun and if you have any recommendations for me for the week after as I am having a few well deserved days off!

Live it
H