Love it: Pinterest Inspiration


I have been feeling a bit ill this week, so surfing the net for ideas and inspiration helps to keep my spirits up {that and my lovely husband feeding me with jam on toast} one of my best pick me up site is of course Pinterest. This week I have been pinning some lovely things that have inspired me with ideas to use in my shop.

I love this collection of vintage Ric rac cards, we have just started rolling a selection of our favourite ribbons on to plain Kraft tags like this at the shop. I love the idea of maybe using vintage style graphics for signs in our shop.

My love of all things rainbow will not be a surprise to any of you I'm sure, My birthday party last year was rainbow themed and we arrange anything we can at the shop in rainbow order. Think I might have to have a go at making some of these for our window sill at the shop, It would be a great way to show of our felt colours. Maybe I could make stars or letters?

I love the colour scheme going on in this studio, whites and greys with pops of colour, we are thinking of changing the colour scheme in the shop, I hope it will look as chic as this one day.

Fabric curtain
I Love the shabby look of this fabric curtain, we had a bead curtain at the shop a few years back, I'm thinking this summer it may be replaced with something like this.


What are your favourite ways to get inspired?  Which site do you go to in need of pretty?  Leave us links in the comments below and we can check them out.

Sammy xxx