Make it: Studded boots

I Love Shoes Boots, so when I was in London last week I could not resist popping in to Newlook to see what they had for me in their Shoe Gallery at the Oxford street store. Well I found these Beauties!
Super trendy seventies, heel low cut front, platform, and suede, what more can a girl ask for.....I tell you what, Studs, thats what!

I went to my trusty friend Ebay.co.uk and went looking for studs and I found some. They had to come all the way from Hong Kong but I found the perfect gold coloured screw-in studs. So when they arrived I got to work, they were so super easy to put in. Make a hole, push the screw through the hole and screw the spike on the front.


I am looking forward to wearing them this weekend in Brighton, with my new Purple skinnies for dinner out with My Hubby for our three year wedding anniversery.
Make it Punk!
Sammy xxx