Favourite Five Jumper DIY'S


I know, I know it's August and I am talking about jumpers, it all feels very wrong, but honestly it has been not so summery over the last week and so my mind just can't help but drift to my autumn wardrobe.  I have been picking out a few pieces from my wardrobe lately that I love, but just need a little - something.  I turned to my favourite fashion diy-ers for some inspiration.  These are my five picks that I will be adding to some of my jumpers to give them a new lease of life ready for the autumn months. They are all easy and great to do in an afternoon, maybe something to plan for the (no doubt rainy) bank holiday weekend? 

Have a good weekend, I really hope it is too warm to actually wear your jumpers, but if you do, now you can make it look fabulous! 

Sammy xxx


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram