My month in Instagrams


This month has been a whirlwind of birthdays and a busy day job and so plenty of Instagram worthy pictures to post.  So I thought it would be good to show you an insight into my month.

I have already posted about our trip to Rock & Rose and so I won't say it again, but it was a great highlight of the month.

More food came on our visit to Renegade, when we popped into Rosa's, which has by far my favourite ever fresh spring rolls and so I always try and get a visit in at some point in my visits into London.

Then, Sammy and I took a trip to Ikea, for a few of those little bits that I just really needed for my flat - I didn't really need most of them, but thought a visit would be good.  Plus a good excuse to get some of those meatballs!  Who doesn't love a trip just for that!

This picture of my niece's holding hands, just makes me heart melt, so I couldn't resist sharing it with you.

I went to a work conference this month and we got to take a look around the new wing to the Lyric in Hammersmith, which was ace.  We also got to see a preview of their latest show, Bugsy Malone, which is one of my all time favourites and they did so well.  All of the young people involved in the production were so good and they even had the energy at the end to do some impromptu dancing to finish.

Last but by no means least, at work we had the Young Curators co-curate the Planes, Trains and Automobiles exhibition.  We got it all up and added their ideas, like a zebra crossing and Belisha Beacon, aswell as a trail and lots of fun facts around the exhibition to name just a few.  I love seeing how the Young people involved in Young Curators decide on the pictures and what they want out of an exhibition, adds a different element to the exhibitions we have.

So, a fun packed full month there.  I think I might need a big long sleep after all that lot.
H


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram