April Monthly Favourites

April is coming to an end, with a distinct lack of April Showers to show for it, which has been lovely, has it been the same where you are? Grab a cuppa or a cheeky ice cream and lets get on with some of my favourites this month.

I have been lusting over the Custard Cream Cushion from Nikki McWillams for the longest time, with no excuse to fit yellow into my colour schemes anywhere in my home! Then my prayers were answered when Nikki announced her classic biscuit cushions in pastel tones and opened a pre order option via her Instagram . I am in love, I ordered Mint and Parma Violet and they are just so gorgeous, I may have to get the pink and blue to complete the set!

East Wick were a company I discovered via our trip to Renegade craft fair this month, I had been searching for a minty scented candle and when I smelt the Peppermint and Eucalyptus at the fair I fell in love. They are natural soy, vegan friendly and come in this super simple classy jar. I have been burning it loads, the fresh smell is so great for spring, I feel a re-purchase coming on very soon.

In a departure from my usual 'Mint Candy Apple' staple spring shade for nail polish I have been loving Essie Stones n' Roses, A gorgeous pastel coral, with this Sech Vite top coat it makes it last for ages and dries super fast, even on my bendy flaky nails.

Say hello to Caboodle Magazine, in my opinion the UK's answer to Frankie! Filled with Yummy fashion layouts, inspirational photography, Pinterest worthy finds and interviews with the young and talented.  I may be a little biased as Sew Crafty has a little advert in these pretty pages but seriously if you like Frankie but yearn for something a little less muted, Caboodle is for you! Order your copy now from the website.

Last but not least, another couple of Renegade purchases in the form of this constellation bracelet from Fleur Caroline and 'We are all mad here' ring from the Silver Shed. I have been wearing both non stop since the fair.

I hope you have had a great April and have some exciting plans for May! What are your faves this month?  If you have blogged about them, link up your posts in the comments below so we can all take a look.  Oh and some of you have asked where my calendar is from, I downloaded it from Lemon Thistle blog.

Have a lovely weekend

Sammy xxx



Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram