Friday Favourite: A New Year

I know you have all been loving H's Link for the week feature, so I am taking on a feature of my own, Sammy's Friday Favourites. This week, It being 2013 (ahhh scary!) it's my top five things I love about 'A New Year'

1. New Diary - I love a new diary, the whole year laid out in front of you like a blank canvas, so many choices, week to a page, day to a page, pocket size, functional, pretty and all those weeks to fill with exciting new things to do. 

2. New Goals - The New Year makes me think of all the things I want to achieve, I can set my self a whole new set of goals, for my personal life and for my businesses and look back on all the things I did last year; some of them may carry over, some of them change and there are some brand new ones. Making a list of everything helps me to keep focused.

3. New Life - this one is quite specific to me this year, my new Niece is is arriving any day now! I have a Nephew on Steve's side, who is 9, who I love. But I wasn't with Steve when he was a baby, so I can't wait to have a little one in the family!

4. New Toys - I was lucky enough to get the Silhouette Cameo paper cutting machine that I wanted from my Husband for Christmas and I have been playing around with it.  I cant wait to come up with some projects that I can use it for.

5. New Ideas - The New Year always brings new ideas, once all the Christmas decorations are out of the way, new colours, clothes and crafts come to the top of the pile. I always love the ideas that come to me in January, they are the ones most likely to get done.

Hope you are all enjoying the start of the year.
Sammy xxx