Love it: Golden Globes Red Carpet 2013

   10. Haden Panettiere wearing Roberto Cavalli

9. Amanda Seyfried wearing Givenchy

Last Sunday saw the first of the Big awards shows of the season, the 70th Golden Globes, take place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in the U.S. 
As you know I Love a good Red Carpet Fashion show!  
Here are my top ten of the frocks.
Two gorgeous examples of beautiful seam-work around the waist lines on both Haden and Amanda's nude gowns, pulling the eye towards their waists and giving them both an enviable hour glass look.

 8. Julianne Hough wearing Monique Lhullier  

7. Isla Fisher wearing Reem Acra

I love a dress with a little Drama, and this has it, with a look reminsant of D&G with a little McQueen thown in its not a wonder I LOVE this white tulle fest. Isla's dress is a stunning coulomb of glittering gems, I like that the rectangular crystal detailing floats up in to the nude mesh shoulder sections.

The Ladies in Red
6. Jennifer Lawrence wearing Dior  

5. Claire Danes wearing Versace

J'adore Jennifer! I would have said this dress was verging on Coral, and that gold metal belt Gorgeous. Claire Danes was a style crush for me in the 90's {any one remember a little show 'My So Called Life'}with her red hair and grunge styling, well She still is, she looks amazing in this halter wrap dress.

4. Zooey Deschanel wearing Oscar de la Renta

I'm still not used to seeing the kooky Zooey in full length gowns, she looks so good in her signature 50's styling I would have taken a foot of the bottom of this dress, it's a little bottom heavy for her frame.

the Midrift girls
3. Halle Berry wearing Atelier Versace     

2.  Emily Blunt wearing Michael Kors

I adore the colours and the print on Halle's Versace gown, if anyne can pull of a print on the red carpet its her. Emily  looks amazing in this gold lace gown, with a little flash of flesh to keep it sexy.

My Personal Favourite
1. Jessica Alba wearing Oscar de la Renta

The colour, the cut, the jewels, the hair perfection... 
Just not 100% on the furry tangerine clutch Miss Alba!

I can't wait to see what the Oscars Red carpet has in store for us this year.
Which one is your favourite?

Sammy xxx