Live it. Love it. Make it. What a year 2012

This year has had chaos, panic and some grumpiness but show me a year that doesn't! Above all else though its been fun and this little blog has kept us both going, even with some quieter moments.

We thought we should share some moments with you that really stood out!

The time we did a Bunting workshop for the Craft Coop pop-up shop in Maidenhead in the summer and then Kelley sent us this lovely picture of her daughter with her finished bunting.  Kelley got married recently too, so congrats!

For me it was my niece being born, and in this picture we give another great achievement this year, the Olympics a mention!  She is so cute and although I have lots of friends with children, a few who were born this year too, there is something about having a niece that is so so special!, loves her, xxx.

There was quite a few 30th Birthday parties this year and of course Sammy had to celebrate in style with a sweetie bar and a rainbow cake!  It was the BIGGEST cake I have ever seen!  We have established that we are best friends and that we are never getting rid of each other and I think this blog of ours cements that, so it makes it all the more special and shows how much we like cake!

We accomplished quite a few firsts this year, this was a picture from our first workshop with the Craft Coop, back in March, wow time flies, I can't believe that this time last year we hadn't met all you lovely Chicks! Deborah, Teresa, Anna, Yolande and the rest of you, we feel so privileged to call you our friends.

As H said it has been for myself and a few of my friends, our 30th year, one of the best parties has to be our friend Kelly's Barbie party, I am biased as I was involved in decorating the venue, but it was genuinely one of the best nights, so many giggles!

One of our best memories of the year has to be 'Live it Vintage' the event we put on in the summer. We are still a little surprised that we managed to get Sammy organised enough to run an event, but then I  have been doing it for years so I knew we could pull it off. Again I think the best thing that came out of it was the friendships that we gained. Carly, Laura and of course Anna in particular have become like members of the Li.Li.Mi family, love you guys.

Roll on 2013 then and check out any of our other posts from the year if you managed to miss anything!

H & Sammy
Live it.  Love it. Make it forever!