Free 2016 Calendar Printables

Happy New Year! H and I are so glad to be back, we took a little break over the festive season to get ourselves rested and ready for all that 2016 has to offer us. We are changing things up a little and we hope you will enjoy what we have planned, I can tell you that it includes some new features, a little revamp of some faves and lots more exciting stuff to come.

With all this planning going on over here I designed myself a couple of calendars to help myself keep everything straight. I ended up designing three different versions so I can keep a track at home, at work and on the move with an A4 full page, a slim version and a planner calendar for my filofax.

I wanted to include a little something on each page to keep me motivated each month. I had seen on social media that it has become popular pick a word or mantra for the year to come. I do love that idea but I am far too fickle and impatient to pick just one that will last me a whole year. So I have chosen a feeling or intention for each month and made it a part of my design.

Each has a hand written month and my chosen 'word' to help remind me of what I am planning to work on that month. I am planning on sharing these on my Instagram too if you fancy joining me. @SamanthaClaridge don't forget to follow us @liveit.loveit.makeit while you at it.

As you can see January's word is resolve. It is a month of new beginnings and resolutions to do better than before. To be brave and try new things, to eat refreshing food, de-clutter and make exciting plans for the year ahead.

When I was printing out my copies I thought it seemed only right that I made them available to you too, so you can download them for free, just click on the one you want below.

Download full page A4 pdf  /  Download Slim A4 pdf  /  Download Planner A4 pdf

I love how January makes me feel like anything is possible. I am so excited for the year ahead and now that I have a great planner and calendar assortment to keep me in check it will be even better.

Sammy xxx



Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram